Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring has finally arrived!

After weeks of ever-changing weather and a recent gray, cold-spell the recent sunshine has been met with great joy. There is something so energizing about a bright, spring day. The colors are sharper and you feel like going outdoors to play like you did when you were a child.

Even my dog (Boggles) wants to go out to play despite a recent injury. He's fine but we can't do too much outdoors for a while.

KNITTING:
  • I am currently working on the Weaver's Wool Mini-Shawl using a very soft, machine-washable soy-acrylic blend called Bernat Soy (sadly, the yarn has been discontinued).
  • Recently finished the Primavera socks using Cascade Heritage handpaint yarn. Beautiful. I will post a picture on Ravelry.
Just a quick first, post. I may have a few friends joining me for occasional guest posts on a variety of topics.

1 comment:

Littlelou said...

Great to see a new blogger. Look forward to reading many more of your posts. I have been a bit lapsed in my blogging lately but will get cracking soon. xx