There are several good ebook reading options available. I am most familiar with the Kindle since purchasing my first ereader in 2010.
I was helping a friend who has never used Kindle and thought you might like to check this out too. The question was about adding notes.
Kindle does have ability to highlight text and some note capabilities. If you are interested, you don’t have to purchase a Kindle device but can download the free Kindle app on your phone or tablet and try it. Link below for how-to use highlight and note features. FYI – I turn off the Popular Highlights feature.
You can upload documents (200 MB or smaller) directly from your computer. Supported file types include:
Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
HTML (.HTML, .HTM)
RTF (.RTF)
Text (.TXT)
JPEG (.JPEG, .JPG)
GIF (.GIF)
PNG (.PNG)
BMP (.BMP)
PDF (.PDF)
EPUB (.EPUB) – new in 2022
No comments:
Post a Comment